FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What Do I Need to Bring? A thick exercise mat, resistance bands, resistance tubes, two sets of small hand weights 3lb, 5lb or 8lb (depending on your current fitness level), plenty of water, towel, and a sense of adventure. You can purchase the exercise mat, resistance bands and tubes, and hand weights at stores like Target, Fred Meyer, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Amazon, etc. Also, we recommend you invest in a good pair of running shoes that properly fit your feet.
- Where Can I Store My Gear? For your convenience there are shelves available on site to store your workout gear during the Session.
- Is parking available? Yes. There is complimentary parking.
- Are the classes run like a bootcamp military style with the trainers “barking commands”? Not at all. Our classes are not a painful, disheartening experience where you’re at the mercy of a “drill sergeant” snapping orders. We provide an encouraging and supportive environment where you’ll feel good about working out. You’ll have fun and come back for more.
- Do I already need to be in shape to participate? No. Our classes are designed to provide a great workout for women at any fitness level.
- What can I expect to achieve? Your body will become more fit and toned, and you will gain more confidence making a dramatic improvement in your physical well-being. Classes include exercises designed to firm your butt and thighs, flatten your stomach, reduce body fat, and increase stamina. By losing fat and gaining muscle, you’ll lose inches and gain strength, while looking and feeling better. Also, you’ll meet great people who share in the same vision of striving to reach their goals for a healthier mind and body.
- Why should I participate? You will make a dramatic improvement in your physical and mental well-being. In addition, you will meet great people who share your same passion for acquiring a more healthy body and mind.